Monday, September 28, 2009

upcoming screenings

I am excited to announce that "echoes" has been selected for the imagineNATIVE Film + Media Arts Festival in Toronto and the chashama Film Festival in New York City.

At imagineNATIVE, it is screening in the Experimental Program entitled "Non Compliance"... a title that feels very well suited to my film. I will be in attendance for that screening.

At chashama, "echoes" is scheduled to open their "Working for Change" program. Given the fact that this film relates to the events of 9/11, I'm quite moved to be screening it in New York, the city so devestated by those events. I really wish I could be in attendance for that one, but I'll be pre-production for my next film by then (production begins in November). If anyone reading this blog attends that screening, I'd love to have you post comments about it here.

Both screenings are this October; details can be found in the sidebar. And maybe I'll see some of you in Toronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment